Q: Sounds like something is rubbing against the breaks rotors.

When I put it to drive it starts to sound like it grinding on the rotors.

The most common cause of the brake noise you are hearing is the brake pad metallic material it is made of will cause a loud scrapping noise intermittently. You should have a mechanic like one from YourMechanic come to you and do a brake safety inspection. The inspection is needed to make sure your brakes are working correctly and that the brake pads are not worn out and the noise you are hearing is the pads are metal to metal.