Q: Car overheating with no steam

The temperature gauge keeps reading high, but I have no steam coming from the car. I have already replaced the radiator, hose, and thermostat.

Hello, it sounds possible that the water pump is not working properly. The water pump spins and pushes coolant through the engine and radiator, allowing circulation through these components to prevent the car from overheating. If the water pump is working properly, it will cause the car to overheat. It would be a good idea to have a certified technician complete a system check to accurately diagnose your overheating problem.