Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-1nxh7emjs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-1nxh7emjs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-80463-1nxh7emjs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-1nxh7emjs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-1nxh7emjs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-1nxh7emjs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-1nxh7emjs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-1nxh7emjs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-1nxh7emjs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-80463-1nxh7emjs:173:8

Q: The is the sound and feel of a "clunk" when putting the car into the drive gear and when coming to a complete stop.

This is not a new problem but one that I've been unable to get two successive mechanics to diagnose. One replaced the transmission mounts, which probably needed to be done, but has not solved the original problem. I'm thinking maybe the ball joints or rear u-joint? I know less about how the internals to an automatic transmission works, but it suffice stop say when shifting the car from Park to Drive, there is a one or two second pause, and then the car sort of "bumps" or "pops" into gear. When coming to a stop, like at a stop sign, everything feels normal until the moment the car comes to a complete stop, and at that point there is a clunk sound and feel. It's the sort of sensation that prompted me to wonder if one or more of the disc brake calipers was not mounted correctly, but that's been checked. This is a car my daughter drives and she refuses to take time to have it looked at a third time unless I have a better idea of exactly the fault I want a mechanic to inspect. Thanks.

A: The pop or clunk is the transmission shifti...

The pop or clunk is the transmission shifting into first gear. If you look at this complaint on the Jeep Forums you will find many different opinions of what it may be and what fixed their vehicle. The first thing to do is have the transmission fluid checked to make sure it is not burnt. Have the fluid and filter replaced and then see if problem is less or is the same. If the same then have the transmission driveshaft front slip yolk removed and checked for wear inside the splines. If worn then replace the joint and lube using bearing grease when reinstalling.