Q: Have2012 Dodge Ram 1500 5.7 hemi turns over but won't start and is giving 2 codes p0001&p1457

Truck turns over but won't start fuel pump was running when truck was off but not it is not running at all

Hello:

The P0001 OBD-II error code is describing an issue with the circuit which runs from your engine computer (ECM) to your fuel pressure regulator on your fuel injection rail on your engine. The ECM regulates your fuel pressure from your fuel pump going to your engine through this circuit. When the computer detects a fault in the circuit, it will set a Check Engine Light. The code will affect fuel economy and possibly damage the engine. There are several possible component that could trigger this code, so you should contact a professional mechanic to complete a car is hard to start inspection.

3. Have2012 Dodge Ram 1500 5.7 hemi turns over but won't start and is giving 2 codes p0001&p1457