Q: '07 Toyota Avalon XLS. Dual zone Heat/AC. Heat blows on drivers side cold blows other side. Servo motor by gas pedal not moving.

2007 Toyota Avalon XLS. Dual Zone Heat/AC. Heat and A/C both work but when Heater is on it only blows warm on driver's side. Cold blows on passenger side. The servo motor on driver's side by gas pedal does not move at all. The servo motor on passenger side moves fine. I checked all fuses and all seems fine. Is there a 3rd servo motor that I can reach or check?

Many vehicles with dual zone climate control will have what is called a dual climate control valve. This dual climate control valve essentially takes the place of the heater control valve. The only difference is The Duel version has to outlets instead of one. This valve enables different temperatures to be selected for each side. If the heater control valve fails, this can cause heat to blow cold on only one side. I would recommend to have the heater control valve inspected by a qualified professional to determine if it is functioning properly.

3. '07 Toyota Avalon XLS. Dual zone Heat/AC. Heat blows on drivers side cold blows other side. Servo motor by gas pedal not moving.