Q: Where is the body control module located on my car?

asked by on November 04, 2016

Having problems locating the bcm

Tune-up $178.15 - $915.88 Get a Quote

The BCM or body control module will be located under the dashboard on the driver side towards the center of the vehicle. Look to the right of the steering column towards the firewall. It will be a small black rectangle. Some models did not come equipped with the module; however, there may be other components blocking your direct view.

If you need any assistance with your car, I recommend having a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, come to your location to perform a tune-up or any other services your car needs.