Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-ivpl5xjs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-ivpl5xjs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-55793-ivpl5xjs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-ivpl5xjs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-ivpl5xjs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-ivpl5xjs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-ivpl5xjs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-ivpl5xjs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-ivpl5xjs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-55793-ivpl5xjs:173:8

Q: Car not starting

I really hope you guys can help me out I have 99 town car , I had to change the intake manifold on it so I did , but now the car doesn't want to start I checked if there's spark and there is , checked the fuel pressure and the pump , everything is working so why would it not start , I also tried putting starting fluid and it started right away for a coupe of seconds of course , again I really hope you can tell me what's wrong , thank y'all very much .

A: Hi there. From the description you provided...

Hi there. From the description you provided, using starting fluid and the engine starting, leads me to believe no fuel is present. Assuming, the fuel pressure test is accurate and within specification, leads me to believe there is no injector signal. This may be the result of a blown PCM fuse. If power is present at the fuel injector connector, installing a noid light into the injector connector and cranking the engine is the next step. The noid light should flash as the engine cranks. If this does not happen, look for a loose ground wire, that may have been inadvertently left disconnected. I recommend having your vehicle's no start be diagnosed and repaired by a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic.

A: Hi there: It&#39;s very possible that duri...

Hi there:

It's very possible that during your intake manifold swap out that the crankshaft position sensor may have been damaged or incorrectly reinstalled; as I believe that needs to be removed in order to replace the intake manifold on your Town Car. There are about two dozen or so mechanical or electrical parts that all contribute to the starting process of any vehicle, so you might want to have a professional mobile mechanic complete a car is hard to start inspection first; so they can pinpoint the source of the issue and recommend the right repairs be completed.