Q: How do I operate the power windows?

How do I operate the power windows?

The power windows are operated by power window switches. On the inside of the driver’s door, there are four power window switches. one for each door’s window. The placement of these switches corresponds with which window they operate (i.e. the front left switch controls the driver’s window, the front right controls the front passenger’s window, etc.). To roll down any of the windows, press the corresponding switch; to roll up the window, pull the switch up.

The front passenger has a single switch that controls only their window, and your vehicle may also be equipped with rear switches.

3. Q: How do I operate the power windows?