Q: I have a 2013 Nissan Altima that won't start there's a clicking noise coming from the engine fuse box that I think it's preventing

I have a 2013 Nissan Altima that won't start there's a clicking noise coming from a fuse box that's in front of the engine where all the cables are connected to that I think is preventing the car from starting the lights won't come on the headlights when I press the button on the remote key to lock the car the two lights on the mirrors come on but the car won't start

Hi Richard. Thanks for contacting us tonight. It’s likely that your ignition relay is damaged. This relay is located in the engine bay, where the box is located. I would recommend checking your owner manual as it will provide you a schematic that shows you which relay or fuse is responsible for the ignition (button). Check the fuse or relay and replace if it is damaged. If you do this and the ignition still does not work, then you might want to have a professional mobile mechanic come to your location to complete an onsite inspection.

3. I have a 2013 Nissan Altima that won't start there's a clicking noise coming from the engine fuse box that I think it's preventing