oil pan gasket replacement cost gaskets eldorado 1993 v8-...

Q: oil pan gasket replacement cost

asked by on June 07, 2017

How much would it cost me to replace my oil pan gasket

Hello, thank you for writing in. The oil pan gasket can be tricky to replace. Quoting an exact price for this service can also be tricky. Removing the oil pan to access the gasket is the hardest part, and can be time consuming and labor intensive. Parts are typically around $50, and labor can range from $200-600. You will need to contact our service department to get an better quote from the technicians available in your area. Part prices will also vary by availability and the location where you live.