Q: Antifreeze leak in a 2000 Pontiac Grand Am

My car is leaking antifreeze from a few different areas, and the Check Engine Light is on.

Hi! Commonly, a coolant leak on your particular vehicle will be from a thermostat, bad hose connection, or a cracked radiator. I suggest pressure testing the cooling system to help highlight the area that may be leaking. The illuminated Check Engine Light could indicate cooling issues such as a bad thermostat, or a faulty coolant temperature sensor. I suggest having YourMechanic send a well-trained technician to the vehicle’s location to pressure test the system, and address any other issues related to your Check Engine Light illumination.

3. Antifreeze leak in a 2000 Pontiac Grand Am