Q: electric ground locations

Hello, I would like to locate and clean my main electrical ground points but am not sure where all are located. I think there may be 5 or 6 separate locations, can you tell me where I can find them? I have a 2002 Ford explorer. Thank you!

Hello. There should be three main electrical ground points for that engine. One from the battery to the frame or engine, one from the battery to the starter, and one from the firewall to the engine. Clearing the contact points of any rust, paint, or dirt will help ensure the best connection.

3. electric ground locations