Q: My check engine light came on after transmission flush? And car is jerking in reverse and wont accelerate

asked by on July 08, 2017

My AT light came on this morning so i went to get my transmission fluid flushed as well as radiator flushed. When i got my car back the check engine light was on as well at my AT and another. My car jerks when put in reverse. It also doesnt accelerate

The transmission flush would not fix a transmission light being on or fix any problems. It is to service the transmission and not repair anything. Since the transmission has a problem the check engine light came on since codes are now stored for the problem. The engine may go into failsafe mode and cause the low power. You will need to have the computer scanned to see what is wrong with the transmission that caused lights to come on.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $65/hr