Q: Can gasket cover leak. Can this make the car struggle or jump/ jerk when driving?

Car struggles when lm driving lm told it's a gasket cover leak could this be the cause?

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

Hello. Yes, if the valve cover gasket is leaking, oil can leak down into the recesses where the spark plugs live, soak the rubber boots from the coil, and cause the plugs to misfire. If severe, considerable misfiring and stalling can result.

It would be best to replace the valve cover gaskets, clean plug boots and coils, and install new plugs for smooth, safe running. I would recommend having a valve cover gasket replacement completed by a mobile professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic.

3. Can gasket cover leak. Can this make the car struggle or jump/ jerk when driving?