Q: Can you give me an idea of the cost of repairing my 2008 Chrysler Sebring convertible?

hello, I want to first thank you for this service it has been so helpful. So can you give me an idea of the cost of repairing my 2008 chrysler sebring convertible-thanks

Good afternoon Sybil. Thank you for continuing to ask questions. The more you know about the issues with your car, the better informed you will be to make good decisions about repairs The Manifold Tuning Valve for your Sebring can cost anywhere from $90 to $200 based on where it’s purchased. In regards to the replacement or labor cost, that will also depend on who is able to perform this job. A local Chrysler dealership or Chrysler would probably be better suited to complete this repair, as it will require a computer diagnostic check to remove any stored error codes that triggered the warning light. Labor costs can range from $150 to $300 for this type of repair. Depending on your location, we may have a mobile mechanic that can come to your location and complete this repair for you. The best way to begin this process is to request a quote for a Manifold Tuning Valve for your 2008 Sebring. You can begin this process by clicking this link, select the "Get a Quote" button and entering your location and vehicle information with each step. I hope this information allows you to make a good decision and resolves your cars issues. Thanks again for contacting us, and make sure to tell your friends about Yourmechanic.com. - Kindest Regards, Tim Charlet

3. Can you give me an idea of the cost of repairing my 2008 Chrysler Sebring convertible?