Q: How much to repair scratch on fender?

Scratch on fender of rear on VW. How much on estimate would it cost to repair? Would it be a spray/paint job or would have to replace whole fender to get the scratches out. There are two deeper scratches and the rest seem surface based with the paint from fence on car. What would be the estimate price to repair and how would it be repaired? Attached is a photo of it if you can access it. Thanks. /Users/margotmansfield/Desktop/Screen Shot 2017-01-12 at 10.55.31 am.png

Hi there. Unfortunately, YourMechanic.com mobile mechanics do not offer paint / dent repair on vehicle’s we service. You would be best served to contact a local paint and auto body shop to receive a bid. Most of the time small scratches can be polished or buffed out with rubbing compound or special auto body materials.