Q: My check engine light came on with code P0303 (Misfire in the 3rd Cylinder), Can I drive it until next Wednesday without damage?

I'm aware that the spark plug, spark plug wires, and coil pack are the starting point of diagnoses...would you be worried to drive the car for 7-or-so days before I can get it into a mechanic?

Also, how much does a spark plug change generally run?

A: Hi, thanks for writing in. I would not reco...

Hi, thanks for writing in. I would not recommend driving it much as an outside force out of your control can cause a dangerous accident. As for a spark plug replacement, someone on our customer service team can quote the repair for you. I will send your situation over so they will reach out to you with a quote.