My car vibrates when stopped corolla 2010 toyota l4-1.8l

Q: My car vibrates when stopped

My whole car vibrates when stopped at a red light. It is more audible shaking then a physical shake. It's throughout the whole car not one particular area. When stopped it stays just below 1 rpms. When in neutral it only shakes slightly. When accelerating above around 1 rpms the shaking stops. I changed the tires, brakes and rotors, fuel system cleaning, spark plugs, and motor mounts. I don't know what else could be wrong with it. Firestone couldn't figure out what was wrong with it.

You should have a mechanic like one from YourMechanic test the computer and engine mounts for problems that may be causing the running rough? The motor mounts may be broken or you may have a problem with the intake manifold or cam timing system.