Q: How do I switch between the high-beams and the low-beams?

How do I switch between the high-beams and the low-beams?

When your headlights are turned on, they are naturally in the low-beam position. You can turn on the high-beams to increase the strength of your headlights, but only do this when you are not around other cars, as the increased brightness can decrease visibility for surrounding drivers.
To turn on the high beams, push the turn signal lever away from you, towards the instrument panel. It will click into place, and the high-beam indicator light will illuminate to confirm that the high-beams are on. To switch back to low-beams, pull the turn signal lever back towards you until it clicks into place. The high-beam indicator light will disappear, to let you know that you are using your standard, low-beam headlights.

3. How do I switch between the high-beams and the low-beams?