Q: My clutch won't release at high RPMs

Centerforce clutch with hurst short throw..stick flywheel and throwout bearing..clutch will not release in high rpms..i have to let rpms drop below 3400..problem has been for about 200 miles now..pls help

These are all aftermarket parts, and it cannot be verified whether the clutch disc and pressure plate will work together with the aftermarket flywheel. The flywheel and clutch components are not releasing at higher RPMs as a result of the clutch disc and flywheel locking together or the pressure plate not being able to release at higher RPMs. I have seen many other drivers using the Centerforce clutch with similar problems, even with different makes of flywheels. I am not claiming the Centerforce clutch is the cause, but many of the same types of problems were encountered with owners of this same type of clutch, and they fixed the problems only after replacing the clutch with one from a different clutch assembly manufacturer. If you’d like some professional assistance with this issue, you can always have a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, take a look at your vehicle to properly diagnose your clutch problem.