Q: Throttle Position Sensor

Got tune up and new throttle body and it's still doing it. Someone said maybe a pedal sensor ?

Hi There, It sounds like what you are describing is an intermittent throttle response when pressing the gas pedal. If this is correct, this may be related to the throttle position sensor. The throttle position sensor monitors the throttle position of the throttle plate inside the throttle body in relation to your foot position on the gas pedal. Based upon the inputs from the sensor reading your foot’s position on the pedal, the ECU then makes the direction to supply more or less fuel to the motor. When this sensor is not working properly, this can cause intermittent responses when pressing the gas pedal. I would suggest having a professional from Your Mechanic come to you home to diagnose and inspect your vehicle.

3. Throttle Position Sensor