Q: Quick question. I have a slow coolant leak. I've only noticed the leak after I turn off the car, not while it's running. Any ideas

I've recently replaced the water pump and radiator within the last 2 years. I'd have a hard time believing that it was one of those parts. Maybe a hose?

A hose is a possibility. The leak point(s) can be pinpointed by pressurizing the cooling system to about 15 PSI when the engine is completely cold. A visual check during that test will reveal the problem area(s). The water pump weep hole can also be visually checked for evidence of leaking liquid. If you desire that the leak point(s) be pinpointed, and repaired as necessary, please request a coolant leak diagnostic and a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, will get this promptly resolved for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. Quick question. I have a slow coolant leak. I've only noticed the leak after I turn off the car, not while it's running. Any ideas