Q: What tire size should I use and what inflation pressure should I set them at?

What tire size should I use and what inflation pressure should I set them at?

Your tires provide you with traction, stability and performance on the road. Of course, they wear out over time and you’ll need to replace them eventually. It’s very important that you replace them with the right size tires, and that you know what those tires should be inflated to. Here’s a quick introduction:

Tire Size: Depending on the trim level of your vehicle, you could need one of three potential tire sizes:

• P215/70R16 99H

• P225/65/R17 101H

• P235/55R18 99H

For all tire sizes, the recommended inflation pressure is:

• Front Tires: 32 PSI

• Rear Tires: 32 PSI

• Full Size Spare: 32 PSI

Tip

Always replace tires in sets (either two or four at a time, although four is recommended).

• What tire size should I use and what inflation pressure should I set them at?