Q: Nissan Bluebird Sylphy Parts

Are parts for a Nissan Bluebird Sylphy 2001 the same as those of an Almera or similar models as finding parts specific for my bluebird is difficult. The parts in question are namely the valve cover or engine valve cover, ac condenser, radiator, and front bumper possibly the bonnet

To answer this question, you will need to look up the part numbers of both to see if they match. Look up the part numbers, and then if possible, have an expert conduct a side-by-side comparison of the parts to see if they match. If they do, then yes you’ll be able to, but if not then they won’t fit together. It’s important to note that even minor differences in wiring or connectivity can make it not possible to fit the parts on your car.

3. Nissan Bluebird Sylphy Parts