Q: crank but no start, has no spark changed crankshaft sensor still no spark my brother shorted out battery fuses still good any idea

asked by on August 20, 2016

brother shorted out battery but fuses at battery still good cranks good but no spark any ideals, changed crankshaft sensor still no spark

You should have a mechanic check the vehicle for you to see if shorting the battery out caused more problems with the system than you think. If the system was shorted out you may have blown a computer module. If so, it would need to be tested for proper operation and the data needs to be assess for it to start again. Since you can’t get the car running, consider YourMechanic, as one of our mobile experts can come to you and diagnose your starting issue firsthand.