Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-1qj0sr5js:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-1qj0sr5js:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-80463-1qj0sr5js:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-1qj0sr5js:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-1qj0sr5js:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-1qj0sr5js:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-1qj0sr5js:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-1qj0sr5js:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-1qj0sr5js:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-80463-1qj0sr5js:173:8

Q: Overheating/no leaks

Bout 4 months ago after returning from an all day trip from lake havasu to bullhead to lake havasu to kingman back to bullhead (cooling down 20 minutes between all departures) Upon returning to havasu my car started cutting out loss of power then my temp gauge went to the top i immediately turned the engine off pulled to side opened the hood and the hose had popped of the radiator no reservoir coolant or any in the radiator .....now every other day im having to top off both no leaking on the ground but i noticed the top of the radiator is always wet i replaced the heat/cool sensor VERY CLUELESS

A: Hello. If the cooling system is not leaking...

Hello. If the cooling system is not leaking, then the engine is consuming the coolant. This is usually attributed to a faulty head gasket. Does the oil have any signs of coolant or water in it? It will look like a milk film or foam on the dip stick or when you drain the oil. If coolant is accumulating on the radiator it is spraying or dripping onto it from somewhere. It may be a leak on a hose, but if it is draining as quickly as it seems, then you would notice it. Have you run the vehicle in park with the hood opened and watched for a spray or leak anywhere? Start by checking the oil for coolant/water contamination. Then proceed to run the car and look for any visual signs of a leak. Only further testing will tell.