Q: Throttle body coolant out line

asked by on March 11, 2018

My pvc valve is not oem it splits off into a y and connects to my throttle body where three hoses connect one from pvc and two for coolant i am assuming. I cant find a diagram or any info on where the out line hooks up to on the engine when i run my truck out of the split connection on the back where there is no hose shoots out coolant and caused a misfire in cylinder four. Any help would be appreciated.

Hi Dakota. Thanks for sending your question to us tonight. Unfortunately, we can’t upload files to this platform to provide you with a diagram. Your best option is to purchase a service and repair manual for your 2002 Ford F-150, so you can review the diagram and diagnose the source of your problem.