Q: Had a hole in the oil pan so replaced it. Ever since then the oil filter will spray out oil.

Replaced oil pan due to a hole. Ever since then the oil filter will spray oil at random times. Not just spray but will leak out every drop if not tightened immediately. Changed oil filter countless times thinking it could be the wrong one. Had enough so took it to the dealership for my free oil changes to make sure everything was right. Sure enough the next morning started it up drove about 20 feet and it started to spray again. I don't know what else to do. I'm %100 sure it's coming from the filter. There's no old o ring on.

A: Try checking all of the fittings near and a...

Try checking all of the fittings near and around the oil filter housing as well as the oil pump. Check to be sure the correct O-ring is sealing correctly when the oil filter is screwed on as this is a common problem many experience when the O-ring gets smashed or does not seal correctly. If there the O-ring is non-existent as you mention, then this could likely be the source of this issue. If you need to have this taken care of, a qualified professional from YourMechanic can diagnose the oil leak and replace the O-ring for you if needed.