Q: i have a power stearing pump going out and i need to ask a question

asked by on December 21, 2016

i have a power stearing pump going out and i cant buy a new one right now and i have found a new one and it says for a 05-09 so i was wondering if that would work with my van being a 2009

Power Steering Pump Replacement $158.61 - $1631.96 Get a Quote

Hello, thank you for writing in. Aftermarket parts for vehicle are often interchangeable as it make them more appealing to the parts market. It is not uncommon for parts to be sold like this, as the vehicles in these year ranges do not vary dramatically. If your vehicle is a 2009 model and the pump is approved for 2005-2009 models, it should work perfectly for your vehicle. If you are concerned, check for a separate brand or check reviews. If you are concerned about the installation process or the part purchasing, contact our service department who will service the pump for you.