Q: 2500 RPM idle on cold start. Is this normal? If not, then is it due to a cold start injector?

Cleaned out air control valve and this changed nothing

A higher than normal idle can be due to a stuck open idle control valve or a vacuum leak in the intake when the engine is cold. You may have a bad cold start injector system. I would recommend having the engine diagnosed by a mechanic for the high idle so that you can have a better idea of the cause behind the higher than normal idle.

3. 2500 RPM idle on cold start. Is this normal? If not, then is it due to a cold start injector?