Q: Slipping

asked by on December 22, 2017

Rebuilt transmission. But still slips took it back to the dealership where the trans was rebuilt and still nothing. Car drives fine for about 10-15-minutes then will slip in first and second gear from a complete stop and when making certain turns

The new transmission rebuild should not be slipping and for the amount of money it cost to get done i would recommend having the rebuilder test the computer for codes to the transmission shift solenoids and check fluid levels and pressures to isolate problem for you. You say the vehicle was taken back to them but did not state what they did or said they found.