Q: Headlight problems

I replaced a headlight in October when I moved from Florida to North Carolina, and then a few weeks later the next one went out. I replaced that one today and within 5 minutes the one I replaced in October went back out again. The LCD where the time is went dim when it went out today.

It is common practice to replace both head light bulbs at the same time. The bulbs may have loose or burned connectors that should be inspected and replaced if bad. They would cause the bulb to fail quickly. Once the connectors and bulbs are replaced then they should last longer.