Q: Where are the cupholders?

Where are the cupholders?

Cupholders are made to hold onto beverages in a way that prevents them from spilling while the truck drives down the road. The number of cupholders vary based on the model of truck:

• In a regular cab truck, the cupholders are located on the center console (if the truck is equipped with a center console).

• If the truck has a rear seat, then there are cupholders in both the center console (only on trucks with a center console in the front row of seats) and in the armrest.

• The cupholders in the center console can be accessed by removing a cover on the rear of the console.

• The cupholders in the armrest are accessible when the armrest is in its lowered position.