Q: How do you remove the rear center fold down cup holder/armrest located in seat?

I have a leather arm rest cover I'd like to install on the fold down rear seat armrest/cup holder located in the seat. How do you remove it?

A: You will have to look around the seat for a...

You will have to look around the seat for a small cover that will hide the fasteners or fold the seats down and try to gain access from the back underneath the upholstery. It can be done without tearing the fabric. Consider consulting with an interior specialist or the dealer if you're looking for someone to take care of this work for you.