Q: How much is it to bleed 4 brakes - one bleeder screw broke off

asked by on November 05, 2016

How much to bleed 4 brake. The bleeder screw broke and the pedal are soft, I changed the brake line but cant bleed the brakes,the bleeder screw seems to be stuck

Bleed Brakes $97.95 - $113.94 Get a Quote

Hi and thanks for contacting YourMechanic. Use a small drill bit and drill out the bleeder screw. Get an extractor kit and remove the remaining bleeder screw. Once the bleeder screw is out, put in a new bleeder screw. Then get a friend to pump up the brakes and with one at a time, loosen the bleeder screws to bleed out the air.

When you are all done, loosen the lines to the master cylinder and bleed out the air from the top side of the system. You vehicle should have a firm pedal after bleeding the system. If you need further assistance with bleeding the brakes, then seek out a professional, such as one from YourMechanic, to help you with the bleeding process.