Q: My car is overheating there are no leaks all the hoses are intact and I just changed my thermostat 6 months ago. What might be cau

Car is starts over heating if I drive more than 10 miles. However nothing is leaking and the thermostat was just changed 6 months ago.

A diagnostic would determine the root cause of the overheating. Common causes of overheating include a faulty thermostat (yours was replaced but that is no guarantee that it is presently functioning), a plugged radiator, collapsed hoses, and a faulty water pump or drive belt. Certain engine faults, such as a leaking head gasket or poor engine running condition can also cause overheating. If you desire that this problem be diagnosed by a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, please request an engine overheating diagnostic and the responding certified mechanic will get this resolved for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. My car is overheating there are no leaks all the hoses are intact and I just changed my thermostat 6 months ago. What might be cau