Q: where is the bank 2 sensor 1 located on a 2010 ford f-150

i need to replace the bank 2 sensor 1 oxygen sensor and i dont know where it is located

When it comes to a Ford, cylinder #1 is on the passenger side of the vehicle, so that makes the passenger side Bank 1. Bank 2 is the driver’s side of the engine. Sensor 1 is the sensor in front (towards the engine) of the catalytic converter. Sensor 2 is the one just past (towards the rear) of the catalytic converter. Before replacing the oxygen sensor, make sure there are no broken or loose vacuum lines and the air filter housing is properly sealed. An air intake leak can sometimes cause a lean fuel mixture which can fool the engine control unit into thinking there is an oxygen sensor fault. If you have any doubts, have a certified technician look into the fault codes before replacing any components.

3. where is the bank 2 sensor 1 located on a 2010 ford f-150