07 Honda Accord 2.4L - how hard is it to change out the m...

Q: 07 Honda Accord 2.4L - how hard is it to change out the motor mounts?

asked by on February 02, 2018

I want to change the motor mounts because the ones I can see are falling apart. How hard is it to change all the mounts (5) and what would be a fair price if someone else does the job?

Engine mounts can be replaced within an hour or so for a somewhat experienced person who has a jack on the proper tools. I would recommend having your vehicle inspected by a qualified professional before replacing any parts to confirm that the engine mounts have failed. Consider YourMechanic as this can be done at your home or office.