Q: 07 Honda Accord 2.4L - how hard is it to change out the motor mounts?

I want to change the motor mounts because the ones I can see are falling apart. How hard is it to change all the mounts (5) and what would be a fair price if someone else does the job?

Engine mounts can be replaced within an hour or so for a somewhat experienced person who has a jack on the proper tools. I would recommend having your vehicle inspected by a qualified professional before replacing any parts to confirm that the engine mounts have failed. Consider YourMechanic as this can be done at your home or office.

3. 07 Honda Accord 2.4L - how hard is it to change out the motor mounts?