Q: Can the nozzles of a v4 Honda accord 2008 be serviced? If yes, can it be serviced by using a battery

Can I service the nozzles of my car? If yes, can I use a battery to service it? However, after servicing the nozzles, the check engine light came on and my visa was also on on my dash board. WhAt can I do now?

You can service the injectors on the car with an injector machine only and not a direct battery connection or injectors will be damaged. They are designed to only have intermittent power and ground at the same time and not constant power or they will short circuit and burn out.

3. Q: Can the nozzles of a v4 Honda accord 2008 be serviced? If yes, can it be serviced by using a battery