Q: Misfire on coils 4,5,6 after I replaced all coils and spark plugs

asked by on August 02, 2017

Keep getting a misfire on coils packs 4,5,6 after I have replaced with all new ones including the spark plugs.. with a warning that says slow down shift up...

Engine is misfiring Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

Hi there. When you have a misfire that happens after replacing ignition components, it’s usually due to the spark plug wires or coil packs not being installed correctly or being the wrong parts. It might be a good idea to have a professional mechanic come to your location and complete an engine misfiring inspection, so they can determine why you’re having this problem and recommend the right repairs.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr