Q: Misfire on coils 4,5,6 after I replaced all coils and spark plugs

asked by on August 02, 2017

Keep getting a misfire on coils packs 4,5,6 after I have replaced with all new ones including the spark plugs.. with a warning that says slow down shift up...

Hi there. When you have a misfire that happens after replacing ignition components, it’s usually due to the spark plug wires or coil packs not being installed correctly or being the wrong parts. It might be a good idea to have a professional mechanic come to your location and complete an engine misfiring inspection, so they can determine why you’re having this problem and recommend the right repairs.