Q: Abs, brake, and vsc warning lights

All three warning lights came on as I was driving. I made it to my destination without any problem. Upon returning, the warning lights did not turn on and did not turn on again. What should I do about this if anything?

A: Hello. Most of the time if the vehicle is r...

Hello. Most of the time if the vehicle is running fine and the lights just came on then you more than likely have low brake fluid. If the fluid level is low then all of these lights will come on. I would check the fluid level. If it is low then there is a problem. Typically this means that the brakes are worn out and they will need to be replaced. It can also mean there is a leak but that is not as common. If you want to have the brakes inspected, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose and fix this.