Q: I have a parasitic drain of 150 milliamps from my alternator, is that normal?

2002 Ford Mustang Convertible OEM Radio No add-ons If my car sits for a few days the battery goes dead. The battery charges fine and holds the charge. I have done a parasitic drain test that saw 3 issues.

Radio causes small drain to be expected. Dashboard cause a small drain not sure why? Alternator is the largest source of drain .15 amps.

Should an alternator cause any drain on a battery after it is turned off?

3. I have a parasitic drain of 150 milliamps from my alternator, is that normal?