Q: Which front shocks are best Mercedes W204 C200 Kompressor 2009 model with 130 000 kilometres odometer reading

I need to replace front shocks on my Mercedes W204 Kompressor 2009 model with odometer reading of 130 000 kilometres and am not sure which is best for my car. Can you please assist. Thanks. At the moment I have an option of choosing between Sachs and Monroe. Sachs is however a bit more expensive

You should use OEM (dealer supplied) parts in this vehicle. There is no substitute for the OEM parts in terms of fit, function and quality. Sachs shocks may be made in Germany. If they are made in Germany, they might be an acceptable alternative. My guess is Monroe shocks are made in China and if so, forget about it. Your best bet always are the original parts and that advice can be given here in your case a fortiori because you are driving a well built, highly engineered car. If you desire that your shocks/struts be replaced by a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, please request shock/strut replacement and the responding certified mechanic will get this taken care of for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. Which front shocks are best Mercedes W204 C200 Kompressor 2009 model with 130 000 kilometres odometer reading