Q: How do you change from English units to metric units or vice versa?

How do you change from English units to metric units or vice versa?

By default, your car measures everything in English measurements. However, you might prefer to use metric units instead. Changing that is pretty simple. Here’s how to do it:

1. Press the Info button until “Units” is displayed.

2. Press the Reset button to change from English measurements to metric measurements.

3. Press the Reset button again to change from metric units back to English units.

Tip

Your car is setup to use English measurements by default.

3. How do you change from English units to metric units or vice versa?