Q: Joshua how much will it cost to replace all coils and plugs

asked by on June 16, 2017

How much does it cost to replace all coils and plugs for my Lexus LS430

Ignition Coil Replacement $116.03 - $516.36 Get a Quote

Hello, thank you for writing in. The technician’s do not have the ability to create proper quotes due to the pricing of labor and parts being dependent on your location. With that being said, I can share some of the information from our service department’s website. Changing the coils can cost anywhere from $100-$300 in total. Changing out the spark plugs can cost anywhere from $80-$200 depending on how hard the plugs are to access, and the quality of the replacement plugs. To get more information and a quote from techs in your area, or to schedule an appointment, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.