Q: Car shaking and stalling

My car shakes when I start it, then cuts off.

Car is shaking or vibrating Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

If your vehicle starts and then shuts off right away, the first thing I would check is to see if there is a Check Engine Light, and thus perhaps a trouble code that can guide us to the solution. Usually a vehicle starting and then immediately stalling is indicative of a problem with the fuel, spark, or air entering the engine. A problem such as this can be caused by several reasons, so fixes for this problem can range from something small like a vacuum leak, to the need for a replacement of the fuel pump assembly. Closer inspection of all systems would be necessary to determine the exact cause of the car’s shaking issue. I would recommend having the vehicle examined by a knowledgable technician, such as one from YourMechanic.