Q: There is a rattle coming from my front driver side Tire area every time I turn in my 09 Ford excape what can it be

My car is making a rattling noise in the front driver side Tire area every time I make a right or left turn or go over a speed bump.

The rattle could be due to a loose or worn sway bar, strut, other suspension component, body panel, brake part including dust shield or other as yet unidentified part. As you are describing it, the noise sounds fairly obvious so a mechanic should have no trouble pinpointing the origin on examination. To schedule an inspection of the suspension, and nearby components, please request suspension diagnostic - noise and the responding certified mechanic will get this taken care of for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. There is a rattle coming from my front driver side Tire area every time I turn in my 09 Ford excape what can it be