Q: Vibration at 55mph

Hello, so my issue is, is that once i get my wrangler up to 55mph i get a vibration felt through the pedals. The jeep also feels a little sluggish after that speed and i can barely get it up to 75mph. I just had the front tires balanced and it still occures. Im new to owning a jeep so im not sure if that's just the norm, but it doesn't seem like it should be. Any adcice? Thanks

You will need to advise of the tire sizes you are using, since if you have oversize tires then your speedometer is not accurate and you may be doing faster speeds than what is on the speedometer and your engine may be getting close to its maximum speed. The larger the tires the worse the ride at higher speeds. If you have normal size tires then you may be starving the engine for fuel from a low fuel pressure or filter is clogged. The filter is on the pump and may need replaced.

3. Vibration at 55mph