Q: Can i keep my ac lines disconnected and still drive it around, 2002 Jeep Liberty

Can I drive my jeep with the ac lines disconnected?

It is not a good idea to keep your a/c lines open to the atmosphere or the system will get contaminated and the desiccant filter will continue to absorb moisture from the air and can explode and send material into the system and would be hard to get it all out when you decide to repair the system. Also the internal systems like the compressor will get rusted and may seize.

3. Can i keep my ac lines disconnected and still drive it around, 2002 Jeep Liberty