Q: Rev limiter ? 2004 Dodge Grand Caravan

van will not go above 2500 rpm sitting still or on road rev limiter or injectors or fuel pump

Loss of power Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hello - first task is to check for problem codes, whether the Check Engine light is on or not. With your mileage, I suspect the throttle position sensor has failed, limiting the amount of throttle reported to the engine computer - regardless of how much you have pressed the accelerator pedal. I recommend an engine management inspection by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.