Q: Rev limiter ? 2004 Dodge Grand Caravan

van will not go above 2500 rpm sitting still or on road rev limiter or injectors or fuel pump

Hello - first task is to check for problem codes, whether the Check Engine light is on or not. With your mileage, I suspect the throttle position sensor has failed, limiting the amount of throttle reported to the engine computer - regardless of how much you have pressed the accelerator pedal. I recommend an engine management inspection by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. Rev limiter ? 2004 Dodge Grand Caravan